A mobile app is a fantastic way to engage with your customers. Almost everyone carries a mobile phone and nearly 60% carry a smartphone and this figure is even higher for younger customers. An app has several features which make it different from your website:
- Click to call/text – users can call or text you directly with one tap of a button
- A camera – the camera can be used by the app to scan QR codes or simply to take pictures of people enjoying themselves at your business
- GPS / geo-location – users can get directions to where you are
- Social media sharing – users can share from their social media accounts easily.
- Push notifications – 98+% of push notifications are opened – how does that compare to your emails ?
Our mobile apps also offer:
- Information pages – text pages
- Map pages – Google Maps showing the location(s) of your business
- Video pages – Youtube videos
- Optin forms – build your mailing list
- RSS feed pages – automatically updating content from your website or social media pages – keeps the app up to date and relevant
- Appointment forms – customers can book an appointment via the app
- Contact forms / Email Us forms
- Loyalty Reward schemes
- Social Media integration
SMEsOnline can design and develop mobile applications for smartphones and advise how to use them to market your business.