- Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our Privacy, Cookie, Curation, Copyright and Disclaimer Policies govern SMEsOnline’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
- You may use the site, but you may not abuse the site by unreasonable use such as uploading malware, brute force attacks or denial of service attacks.
- Don’t steal the content – its copyright belongs to us and we will enforce it if we find out. You may re-post it with an acknowledgement and a backlink to this site.
- The content is generic and may not be applicable to all site users; you use it at your own risk and we accept no liability for anything that happens because you’ve looked at this site and then done something.
- Although this website is not intended for use by children, any content or comments posted on this site should be suitable for children. SMEs Online.co reserves the right to remove anything posted on this site.
We don’t share your personal details with anyone else. UK law doesn’t allow it. We do store data which you provide us and we also combine that with analysis of traffic and browsing behaviour. We only use private data in ways a user would expect a consultancy business to use it and are not therefore required to register as a Data Custodian. If you’d like to see what data we hold about you, then contact us using the Contact Form.
SMEsOnline sometimes selects excerpts of Content from other web sites for the purposes of discussion here. The source of any Content that has been Curated in this way will always be acknowledged and a hyperlink provided to the site from where it was obtained. If you want us to remove any of your content from this site, please use the contact form and the content will be removed as soon as possible
All material on this website is copyright of SMEs Online.co, unless otherwise stated.
In accessing the web pages of SMEs Online.co, you agree that you may only download the content for your own personal non-commercial use.
Except where expressly stated otherwise, you are not permitted to copy, broadcast, download, store (in any medium), transmit, show or play in public, adapt or change in any way the content of these web pages for any other purpose whatsoever without the prior written permission of SMEsOnline.co. You may copy this content on your website provided that a hyperlink to the relevant page of this website is published with the quoted content and that content is attributed to SMEs Online.co.